The Argan and Rosehip body custard is the newest addition to my luxury body cream line. It contains a number of ingredients that are known to be very beneficial to the skin. In comparison to my body soufflé this one is a little bit lighter but still a thick beneficial formula.
A few stars of the show:
- Evening Primrose Oil - contains lots of omega 6 fatty acids which are siad to help relieve symptoms that come with skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis. Contains lots of beneficial ingredients that help even skin tone.
- Mango Butter - has proved to be effective in soothing irritated skin and reducing symptoms of eczema and psoriasis. It’s known to protect the skin from harmful Uv rays and aids in collagen production.
- Rosehip Oil - has great anti fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Aids in collagen production which is very beneficial for fine lines and wrinkles.
- Meadowfoam Oil - this oil doesn’t sit on top of the skin like other heavy oil’s. It seeps into the skin helping that barrier to retain moisture and reduce frequent dryness.
- Argan Oil - contains A number of antioxidants that are super beneficial in protecting the skin from sun damage. Contains a number of fatty acids that help with moisture retention.
- Babbasu Oil - this oil is great for all skin types. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. It’s said to bring relief to itchy skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis.
- & More!