- Wild Peach Poppies - juicy peaches, bergamot, honeysuckle, wild jasmine, magnolia, apricot, & juicy berries.
- Gingham - this is the BB version of the popular BBW scent. Its a blend of melon, apples & citrus blended with spring flowers, amber & vanilla.
- A little goes a very long way with this product! -
- PARABEN FREE - - VEGAN -
Our body soufflé is true luxury. This thick moisturizing delight is closer to a body butter in texture & packed with so many benefits your skin will scream with happiness with each use. I wanted to design something that resembled the texture & moisturizing benefits of a body butter without all the excessive greasiness. After months and months of trying I finally produced this little jar of magic. Each batch is overflowing with luxurious ingredients that soothe, moisturize & known to repair dry itchy inflamed skin. Enjoy long-lasting moisture that leaves your skin feeling quenched much longer than any other lotion/buttercream we offer. You will quickly see why everyone is absolutely obsessed!
A few stars of the show:
- Papaya Seed Oil - is said to aid in the relief of itchy scaly skin conditions. Contains tons of vitamin C which help combat fine lines and wrinkles. It said to even skin tone. ￼
- Organic Oat Milk - is known to provide a soothing barrier to the skin which helps the skin retain moisture. Soothes dry itchy skin conditions.
- Baobab Oil - is known to promote skin rejuvenation. This oil also provides anti-inflammatory & healing properties.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter - has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance. It also contains lots of vitamin E and zinc which Are said to improve skin tone and help repair skin more rapidly.
- Shea Butter - this is one of my favorite butters to use in my products. It contains large amounts of beneficial ingredients that help soothe and repair dry itchy skin. It also has fantastic antiaging properties.
- Meadowfoam Oil - this oil doesn’t sit on top of the skin like other heavy oil’s. It seeps into the skin helping that barrier to retain moisture and reduce frequent dryness.
- Moringa Oil - contains a number of fatty acids that are known to Promote healthy skin barrier function, provide lots of hydration and anti-aging perks. Because it’s a fantastic Emollient (meaning it provides a barrier to help seal in moisture) doctors say it’s a fabulous oil for those with eczema and other skin conditions.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil - has one of the highest vitamin E contents on the market. It is antibacterial and contains anti-inflammatory properties. Excellent at soothing dry itchy skin. Aids in moisture retention.